- Deck & Stair Railing Kits
- ADA Compliant Pipe Railing
- Screen Enclosure Kits
- Round Pipe Railing
- Fence Panels
Deck railing kits can take your outdoor space from ordinary to extraordinary. The top rail profile combined with the color and finish of the deck railings you pick, all work in sync to render a customized and unified appeal. Apart from this, railings help in keeping the deck safe and code compliant.
Tips for Selecting Railing for Decks
1. Before picking a suitable railing for deck, checking with your local zoning board is necessary. You must comply with the codes and regulations to allow maximum safety.
Every township has its laws that one must adhere to and the last thing that you want is to wrap up deck railing installation process midway due to lack of compliance with the applicable building codes.
2. The average height of deck railing should be anywhere between 36 to 42 inches. Not complying with this range can result in an unsafe or a restricted surrounding.
3. As you begin searching for premium quality deck railings, aim to find railing kits made of durable materials that are built to last.
Serving as the leader in providing quality assured railing and screen enclosure units, we bring you an array of beautiful, multipurpose, highly durable and low-maintenance railing options that can elevate any deck’s prime attributes including beauty and function.
Take a look at our online catalog and order now @ www.maddenindustries.com.